Sytsema Family Christmas 2009

Sytsema Family Christmas 2009
Don, Brady, Kyle, Lisa and Ryan

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting our Blog

For sometime now I have said I would start a blog to document our family and the fun things we do. My mom has always said write things down that the boys do because you will not remember. Well I hate to say this but she is right. Kyle is 6 and I can hardly remember many of the funny things he did or the milestones he accomplished. So this is my new years pledge to myself and my family to take a few seconds every so often and post pictures and journal through the blog what our family is doing.

Now I have to ask you to be forgiving of my grammar issues or spelling but if I ask my husband or administrative assistant to read every post I make I think they both might hate me. So I am going this alone and those of you that know me will understand that I never use commas and often time leave the ending off of words but hang with me you will get the gist of what I am trying to tell you.

So I hope you enjoy reading and seeing our families adventures. I am sure you will laugh some, think we are crazy often and over all see how blessed we are...enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Blog. I was thinking of doing one about life on the island in the winter. I'll let you know if I do it. Your family is SUPER. And oh so cute. Just like I knew a Diaz/Sytsema would be. Keep up the writing. I will read every word. Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete