Sytsema Family Christmas 2009

Sytsema Family Christmas 2009
Don, Brady, Kyle, Lisa and Ryan

Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring "break"


Ryan (31/2) "Look I learned how to ride a two wheeler with training wheels...I look pretty cool don't I."

Well the week is coming to an end. Kyle's first spring break from school had gone by so fast. Both Kyle and Ryan spent the week with my parents. We were all in Boyne City until Monday afternoon then Don, Brady and I came home and Kyle and Ryan stayed upnorth. They have had so much fun this week hanging with their Papa and Dee Dee. Yesterday they left for Detroit to stay in a hotel (swim) and go to the Detroit zoo today. I am sure they have had a blast.


Kyle (6) "I have learned to ride the big kid bike my Papa and Dee Dee got me last year. I think it is pretty cool I have a hand break on my bike."

Brady was lucky this week to have his mom and dad to himself and we have commented many times how easy one is. I unfortunately was out of town for part of the week and then have been challenged with a cold that has moved to my chest and I have been coughing for days. But Brady must have know I was not feeling well because he has been sleeping great. I have taken NyQuil the last few night so lets be honest I would not have a clue if he had been up 10 times.

Brady also had another special thing happen this week. His best friend Bennett William was born on Tuesday. My friend Jill had her baby Tuesday and now Kyle has Carly Dole (both 6), Ryan has Carter Dole (both 3 1/2) and Brady and Bennett. The entire Sytsema family is so happy to welcome sweet Bennett into our hearts.

Bennett better get growing fast because Brady is on the move and now pulling himself up on everything. We have the gates out now and are getting ready for all the head lumps and bumps he will for sure be getting any second now. I write this as he stand up at the fireplace...bricks not so soft on the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment