Sytsema Family Christmas 2009

Sytsema Family Christmas 2009
Don, Brady, Kyle, Lisa and Ryan

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kyle the Birthday Boy!!




I can't believe it he is 7!! Kyle turned 7 on October 13th and it is still hard to believe. It is so great to see Kyle mature and really become such a nice young man. His is a great student (loved by his teacher) and a really nice friend.

For his birthday this year I had to be out of state on business, but we did a little pre-celebration the night before and the morning of his birthday. He was so surprised to find birthday balloons and a birthday banner all for him. I had Mother's guilt for having to leave before anyone was up to catch a flight, so I did a little extra. Kyle told me on the phone that night that he loved the balloons but he thought Brady liked them the most.

We celebrated his birthday on Sunday with his Papa and Dee Dee and our friends the Dole's. This years cake request was Yoda with his light saber. Though I am no Cake Boss, from the TLC show Kyle loves to watch, I think I did a pretty good job. Kyle loved it and that is the only one I was trying to please.

Kyle got some really nice things for his birthday and was very excited to be seven, even though I keep telling him he is not allowed to be seven :). We are so blessed we have a healthy, happy and kindhearted seven year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment