Sytsema Family Christmas 2009

Sytsema Family Christmas 2009
Don, Brady, Kyle, Lisa and Ryan

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Family Reunion

Well the Lopez/Diaz family does not get together very often but my cousin Glenn also turned 50 this year so he and his wife decided to host a birthday/family reunion party this summer. Well guess what I was the only one left in the state this summer to represent the Diaz part of the family. My brother lives in Grand Cayman...so he was not going to make it. My mom and dad were someplace on the east cost being sailing bums (yea for them). So Don and I packed up a crew and off to Detroit we headed.

The party was nice and it was good to see my aunts and uncle and many of my cousins and the kids had a BLAST!

Ryan had a love for music and I found him in the basement with all the girls playing the video game rock band. I asked the musicians, "Is your group called 3 ladies and a dude?" they thought that was a fitting name. The girls were much older than Ryan but they were so nice to him and let him sing (young teen girl songs), play the guitar and the drums. He spent most of the party rocking it out Ryan style.


Kyle on the other hand was scamming his way on the six person bike thing they had. The first person he scammed was his dad who he convinced to ride him and Ryan around the block. Lets just say I think Don was the only one who was peddling.


Over all we had a great day and it was fun to visit with everyone. Maybe next time we get together there will be a few more Diaz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment